Friday, July 22, 2011

Help how do I lose weight in my thighs...HELP!!!! PLEASE 5 stars!!!?

Ok, Im 13 and my upper body has always been really slim and normal. But my legs are really more chunkier and muscular. Ugh, I hate myself for doing this, but I eat WAYYY TO much! Like I usually have like 3 a 4th when I eat food! It all goes to my thighs :(:( I dont wanna try any diet things cuz thats just to much to handle when Im to young! And Im not starving myself!! And Ive exsepted that this is me, but I still want to slim my thighs down! I have some celulite,....AHHh!!! :O and my legs have these weird like, indents in them,, IDk!! So Im not over weight, Im 108 pounds, but I really want a work out that will target my thigh area and help slim them down, a good work out! I swim year round too, but thats more of a abb and upper body sport!!! Anyways, Please I need a good thigh burning work out, besides running because I hate Running, but I jog every other day!!! I feel like me eating so much really affects my swimming performans and I hate it! Oh and also what are some ways I can keep myself from eating so much! Ive tried just saying "I WILL NOT EAT THIS" but It doesnt work! And Ive tried chewing gum and stuff, but it doesnt work either! And alot of the times even when I know Im stuffed I keep eating!!! HELP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment