Friday, July 22, 2011

Military not doing anything!!?? HELP?

ok long story husbamd got stationed in alaska travel set everything up said everything was taken care of they bought my ticket here and now that we r here they have no housing, no lodging, and owe us 3 grand in back bah, thing is we checked his les and it says single still!! so we r screwed and have no clue what to do! we spent our last money on a hotel for me for 2 nights and he can only stay 1 night becuse he only has enough money left for a cab ride to base. someone told me to try to call the red cross but they dont help with things like this do they? his dad who is in the air force told us to go to finances and tell them to cut him a check for his back pay but will they do that!? we have no idea what to do an im basocally homeless, he can stay in the barracks I cant so we have no clue what to do. I thought about going home but we dont even have the money for that! what can we do

No comments:

Post a Comment