Friday, July 15, 2011

I need help about this:(?

okay SO right now i am in my room literally crying my eyes out. My cousin is calling me fat,ugly,stupid etc.. and he's calling me that EVERYDAY:( i know this doesn't seem to be a big deal but it is to me. I am VERY sensitive and im getting checked out next week for depression because theres a 70% chance that i have it. I have tried every day telling him to please stop it and he doesn't even care. You see, its cause when i was in 4th grade people bullied me ALL the time saying the same thing. But this year was different and no one bullied me at all, and now i am constantly being bullied. I tried starving myself and it didn't work out.I am 5'0 and 103 pounds. I feel horrible and like a big old fat pig. I just dont know what to do :( please help me out

No comments:

Post a Comment