Friday, July 15, 2011

What kind of Mitsubishi car/truck did I see?

I saw a car, a small car with a truck bed with the Mitsubishi sign on it on the street yestrday. It was like a miniature El Camino, but much cooler. The front was like a sports car but the back was a truck bed. It was a two seater. I have looked online and on Mitsubishi's website and I do not see it. However I have seen other companies' cars that are similar like the Holden Ute from Great Britain and the Holden Maloo. It is remminiscent of the Subaru Brat and Subaru Baja. Also, there according to the text in Wikipdia, there has been a 4-door version of the Holden Maloo, but I can't find any pictures of it. Also I can't find out if the Holden Maloo is available in America. Any car experts would be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment