Monday, July 18, 2011

Why do i still have belly fat?

Hello! I am 14 years old and i know shouldn't really be worrying about my weight very much. But i just really need to know something. Last summer i weighed 103, and as 8th grade year went on by the end i weighed 106. Now that summer has began i have been really scared about my weight so i have just been starving myself! literally. I don't eat to loose weight ( i know thats really bad) so no i weigh 99 pounds. And even though my weight has gone down, i still have a little belly fat. I wouldn't call my self fat. Not at all i just have like a little stomach that sicks out if i sit down. And it makes me feel fat! Very little of it has gone away, my friend told me she noticed. But not all if it is gone, and i really hate that it bothers me so much, because it causes me to starve myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment