Friday, July 15, 2011

Why is it so hard to find a job?

no matter how hard I try I cant find a job. I have applied like 30 different places and nothing. I have applied at target budweys wegmens tops subway burger king McDonald's block buster petsmart denneys sears searshardware dariyqueen dashes wilson farms about 3 pizza places about 5 resturants as a dish washer 7/11 another gasstation delta sonic gamestop star bucks kfc arbies wendeys walmart a lot of jobs at the mall and yes this sounds f u c k ing crazy but it is true. the world sucks I cant even find a job as a dishwasher any where. tops called me for a interview and I had graduation and she said they would call back nexted week, but never did this sucks I have a car I have to pay for that I will have to cancle insurance on now f u c k americas s h i tty economy and f u c k god. Im gglad I dont have to help support my family as some kids have to do with a s h i tty job like that because if I did that would probally starve

No comments:

Post a Comment