Monday, July 18, 2011

How to loose belly weight fast?

Im 16, and im not fat. My stomach is just sort of chubby and gaining some weight. My inner thighs as well. Its making me really depressed, and it makes me eat really healthy. Which isn't bad. But, i miss being able to eat whatever and not gain weight. I switched to diet pop, im starting to eat more fruits and veggies. I barely eat any sweets. I havent had fast food in over a month. I miss that. Is there any ideas or ways I can loose belly fat fast and what all do i have to do? Like I still have some curves in a way. Like my stomach isn't flabby its just gotten like almost wider and when i wear a bra you can see like flab right under it like thats never happened before. And when i look at my body from the side you see like 2 or 3 rolls..that has NEVER happened before. I dont play sports anymore so maybe thats why? I dont know. I need some advice, this is all i think about lately. I HATE MY BODY. :( (also any good food suggestions for like breakfast,lunch,dinner,snacks,ect) i dont want to starve myself and i dont want this to be all that i think about! please help me :(

No comments:

Post a Comment