Monday, July 18, 2011

I don't have an eating disorder.. right?

I'm hoping this isn't an eating disorder.. I mean.. I'm overweight but of course.. eating disorders can effect anyone at anytime.. I'm 13. I'm 5ft 7.. I weigh 175. A lot. I know. I feel so damn fat. My friend obviously don't see what I do.. I see a huge fat *** every time I look in the mirror.. & that's what I do half the time. Stare at myself in the mirror thinking I'm so damn fat & that I'm not and never will be good enough for anyone. or anything. I've been dealing with Major Depressive Disorder for 8 months now.. but idk if my depression has any part in this or not.. but anyways, I've started to obsessively count calories.. some days I'll eat maybe 800.. then 200 the next or binge the next day.. it's weird.. but when I binge, I feel terrible.. If I binge, I will starve myself (How many days? It depends how much I binge) I haven't weighed myself recently so Idk if 175 is still my current weight.. but I think my worries about my weight are becoming a problem.. Is this an eating disorder of any kind..?

No comments:

Post a Comment